Thursday, August 30th, 2012 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
COLDWATER - A blonde-haired boy happily bounced on playground equipment in the park as his therapist told his story. Before the child's parents were introduced to the Play and Language for Autistic Youngsters Project, the 3-yea . . .
New Bremen needed something. With basketball dominating the calendar through the winter and baseball and track taking over the spring, the autumn was far too quiet for many of the locals, and they were determined to make a few . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Man enters not guilty plea for double fatality accident
• Bulldogs looking to improve to 2-0
• Week Two brings interesting matchups
• 'Riders prepare for Kenton
• Redskins win pair of golf matches
• Man adds author to list of achievements