Wednesday, September 19th, 2012 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
MARIA STEIN - Ag officials hope results from manure settling tank tests prove it's economically feasible to transport liquid hog waste out of the Grand Lake Watershed. Three, 250-gallon tanks containing liquid hog manure were s . . .
ST. HENRY - As if the annual volleyball battle between Marion Local and St. Henry didn't contain enough drama on its own, this year's edition had a little more intrigue thanks to key missing components on both sides of the net. . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Early voting move is likely
• State funding down from previous year
• Staff, students to told to fight intruder
• Water tower font style remains undecided
• New driving school rolls into Coldwater
• Cavaliers knock off Cardinals in three
• Celina's football team climbs to 10th in regional 8
• Panthers earn first MAC win of season
M. Mildred "Millie" Noonan, 93, St. Marys, died at 1:20 a.m. Sept. 17, 2012, at Roselawn Manor Nursing Home, Spencerville. She was born Aug. 19, 1919, in St. Marys, to John S. and Mary A. Lemkuhl Noonan. Surviving is a sister . . .
Kyle Ronald Rindler, 34, Maria Stein, died Sept. 17, 2012, at his home. He was born Jan. 23, 1978, in Coldwater, to Jerome and Janice Hoying Rindler. His father is deceased; his mother survives in Burkettsville. On Sept. 13 . . .
Patricia Sue Link, 61, formerly of Celina, died Sept. 15, 2012, in East Orland, Maine. She was born Oct. 2, 1950, in Celina, to Cyril J. and Pauline B. Puthoff Link. Surviving are sisters Barb (Bob) Bertke, Pioneer, Carol Sch . . .