Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
His-N-Hers Styling Salon
Friday, October 26th, 2012 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
VAN WERT - It's almost as inevitable as death and taxes that St. Henry and Marion Local are going to meet in tournament volleyball action. In fact, the only times these two powers haven't had a postseason collision in the past . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Sources president resigns
• Hinds seeks Faber's seat
• Trio battles for U.S Senate seat
• Ryan coming to Celina
• Voters to decide who draws state's political districts
• Six vye for Ohio Supreme Court seats
• Slone seeks Jordan's seat
• Three want U.S. Congressional seat
• Celina resident challenging Buchy for state rep seat
• Engineer urges speed, bridge limit changes
• Two compete for new Ohio House district seat
• Voters to decide on amending Ohio Constitution
• Students learn operation of food pantry
• Bulldogs won first WBL title in 1951
Donald P. Anderson, 82, St. Marys, died at 10:35 a.m. Oct. 25, 2012, at Otterbein Senior Lifestyle Choices, St. Marys. He was born Aug. 5, 1930, in Celina, to Aswin and Mary Gast Anderson. On Oct. 19, 1963, he married Yvonne Ki . . .
Marianne Beams DeLuca, 82, formerly of Mercer County, died Oct. 17, 2012, at a hospital in Sun Lakes, Ariz. She was born June 20, 1930, to Glen and Delilah Powell Beams. On July 22, 1952, she married William DeLuca, who survive . . .
Vivian L. "Vi" Harmon, 84, St. Marys, died at 7:13 p.m. Oct. 24, 2012, at Otterbein Senior Lifestyle Choices, St. Marys. She was born April 19, 1928, in Mendon, to James and Bertha Hull Weyant. On Jan. 20, 1950, she married Jac . . .
John Kittle, 70, Celina, died Oct. 22, 2012, in Conway, Ariz. He was born Aug. 4, 1942, in Celina, to Royce and Ruth Kittle. His mother survives. Also surviving are two daughters, Angela, Conway, Ariz., and Dana, Union Townsh . . .
Ella M. Steele, 89, Celina, died at 2:45 p.m. Oct. 24, 2012, at Briarwood Village, Coldwater. She was born March 4, 1923, in Fort Recovery to Harvey and Iva Figel Reichard. In 1942, she married Ralph Steele, who died in 1980. . . .