Tuesday, November 27th, 2012 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. HENRY - Village employees may see an average 2 1/2 percent raise beginning in January. Council members on Monday heard first reading of the wage ordinance but did not discuss it. Second and third readings are planned for me . . .
ST. MARYS - Three law enforcement officers on Monday were honored for saving a St. Marys woman. Council members unanimously passed resolutions of commendation for Auglaize sheriff's deputies Brian Little and James Holtzapple an . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• All I want for Christmas
• New sidewalk ordinance passes first reading
• Police chief goes on medical leave
• Memory ornaments available
• Coldwater's defense dominating
• Celina still chasing Shawnee for WBL title
• Cavs short on numbers in Miller's first year
• Indians hoping to build on last year's success
• Smith has high hopes for Flyers
• Dalrymple likes work ethic of the Wildcats
• Ritter will rely on veteran swimmers
• St. Marys aiming to finish in top half of WBL
• Bulldogs looking to rebound from last season
• Cavaliers at half strength until football is over
• Roughriders will be young and inexperienced
• Cavs expecting another long postseason run
• Flyers will play home matches in New Bremen
• Wildcats seeking improved results
• Cardinals striving for overall improvement
• Panthers hope to build off last year
• Redskins have sights set on state tournament
• Roughriders hoping to contend in WOHSBC
• West Ohio High School Bowling Conference schedule
Berniece Buehler, 76, Coldwater, died today at Briarwood Village, Coldwater. Services are pending at Hogenkamp Funeral Home, Coldwater. . . .
Rudolph J. Quinter, 97, Minster, died at 11:10 a.m. Nov. 26, 2012, at his home. He was born June 19, 1915, in Cranberry Prairie to Joseph and Philomena Huwer Quinter. On June 28, 1941, he married Agnes M. Sanders, who died June . . .
Floyd Wayne Highley, 92, Celina, died at 3:10 p.m. Nov. 26, 2012, at Laurels of Shane Hill, Rockford. Lehman-Hogenkamp-Dzendzel Funeral Home, Celina, is handling arrangements. . . .