Saturday, December 1st, 2012 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
MASSILLON - Why should the final game be any different? For the last three weeks the Marion Local Flyers' football team had to hang on with white-knuckled grips just to stay alive in the Division VI playoffs, and they survived . . .
MASSILLON - During Marion Local's improbable run to a sixth state championship, most of the talk has been about the team's youth. With seven sophomores and one freshman starting in various capacities, the lack of veteran leadersh . . .
State Rep Jim Buchy, R-Greenville, and Sen. Keith Faber, R-Celina, both say that science should continue to guide state decisions on reviving Grand Lake. While separately discussing next year's General Assembly, both politician . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Flyers' offensive line has ruled the trenches all year
• Bulldogs wear down Chieftains
• Gelhaus, Kahlig lead Indians past 'Riders
• Parkway loses by one point in season opener
• St. Henry dominates play in fourth quarter
• Fort Recovery swims to second place
• Heartbeat bill could be rivived next year
• Coldwater hospital CEO to retire