Friday, May 10th, 2013 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ROCKFORD - The Truckers for Christ Ministry has rolled into the Motor Inn Truck Stop, and owner Rex Bragg could not be happier. "This is a non-denominational program where travelers can stop for prayer and meditation," he said . . .
WAPAKONETA - It's one small model for a museum, but one giant educational tool for residents and local students alike. Curio, a 1/4 scale fully-functional model of the Mars rover Curiosity, debuted Thursday afternoon at the Ar . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Auglaize sales tax revenues up and rising
• Council on aging seeks levy
• Rule change: SWCDs must be proactive in addressing ag pollution
• Coldwater's boys and Marion Local's girls hold the early lead
• Eldora hosting TORC Series for the first time
• Bulldogs successful on first day of WBL tourney
• Zacharias' slam helps Celina top Northmont