Wednesday, July 3rd, 2013 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - The state's new two-year budget includes $2.1 million for the development of a treatment train at Coldwater Creek. The funds to create littoral wetlands and improve the lake's water quality are nearly double the $1.1 m . . .
Trevin Sanders Roark, a 19-year-old Union City man charged with murder in the November 2011 shootings of Robert and Colleen Grube, pleaded not guilty to 27 charges Tuesday afternoon in Mercer County Common Pleas Court. Sanders . . .
COLDWATER - After two days of rainouts, action finally got underway at the Mercer County ACME sectional tournament on Tuesday at Veterans Field in Coldwater. Celina, which had already lost twice to Fort Recovery during the regu . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Officials OK 911 equipment buy
• St. Marys board hires new athletic director
• Village considers land buy for park
• Minster council hears progress report on park renovation project
• New Bremen grocery to reopen in fall
• Mariners entering crucial stretch
• Minster tops Wapak for district berth
• St. Henry, Coldwater advance in Junior ACME action
• A summer helping of Southern gumbo
Thursday, March 15
Wednesday, March 14
Tuesday, March 13
Saturday, March 10
Monday, February 26