Tuesday, August 27th, 2013 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Aaron Beougher has delivered a few babies during his career as a firefighter/paramedic but he never thought he'd welcome his own daughter into the world in the family's SUV. Early Sunday morning near U.S. 127 and Orego . . .
When St. Henry volleyball alum Diana Kramer glances toward the southwest corner of the St. Henry Middle School gymnasium, the red and white trimmed championship banners seem to scream down at her just as they have done since she . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Board of elections upholds decision to reject petition
• Officials talk bus-related traffic issues
• St. Henry council discusses goose poop problem
• MAC golf teams get busy at the Elks
• Parkway earns road win over Ottoville
• Driving for success
• Celina is improved according to Otten
• Big expectations for Cavaliers this season
• Goals set high for Fort Recovery harriers
• Jutte hoping for a strong year from Flyers
• Wildcats look like contenders in the MAC
• Veteran squads returning for New Bremen
• Gaerke has the potential to qualify for state
• Hemmelgarn excited to lead Redskins
• St. Marys poised for an exciting fall
• Veterans playing well thus far for Bulldogs
• Koester is an ace for Cavaliers on the links
• Fort Recovery seeking consistent improvement
• Consistency is the key for Flyers this season
• Wildcats will be among the MAC contenders
• Veterans must be leaders for the Cardinals
• Panthers will be anchored by top two players
• Redskins trying to develop depth, consistency
• Junior duo leading the way for Roughriders
• Experience an asset for boys, concern for girls
• Cavs determined to continue steady growth
• Roughriders hoping to contend for WBL title
• Celina striving for fifth straight WBL title
• Experience a concern for the Roughriders
Edward H. Buehler, 88, Fort Recovery, died Aug. 26, 2013, at Miami Valley Hospital, Dayton. He was born Nov. 6, 1924, in Burkettsville, to George and Rose Stammen Buehler. On Sept. 1, 1951, he married Marcene Kahlig in St. Pete . . .
Mary M. Harvey, 86, Monroe, Ind., died Aug. 25, 2013, at Lutheran Hospital. She was born March 13, 1927, in Decatur, Ind., to Daniel D. and Dora G. Bailey Rhoades. On July 12, 1946, she married Donald H. Harvey, who survives. . . .
Mary Ann Hausfeld, 74, of Piqua, died at 6:36 p.m. Aug. 25, 2013, at the Upper Valley Medical Center, Troy. She was born Oct. 28, 1938, in Osgood, to Alfred and Catherine Bills Bohman. On Nov. 23, 1964, she married Gerald E. "J . . .
Kathleen E. Kramer, 80, Rossburg, died Aug. 25, 2013, at Brethren Retirement Community in Greenville. She was born April 30, 1933, in Portland, Ind., to Henry and Helen Daughtery Schwie-terman. On Nov. 21, 1953, she married Leo . . .
Lisa Neace, 48, of Celina, died Aug. 26, 2013, in the emergency department of Joint Township District Memorial Hospital, St. Marys. Arrangements are being completed with Miller Funeral Homes, St. Marys. . . .
Saturday, February 18
Friday, February 17
Friday, February 17
Thursday, February 16