Thursday, August 29th, 2013 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - The owners of Fox's Den Golf Course are seeking a new zoning classification on 89 acres of property so they can sell it as agricultural land to retire debt and pay taxes. Unpaid property taxes on the golf course at 122 . . .
The offseason was busy for Keith Wenning. Not even a minor surgery before the start of camp has slowed down the Ball State senior quarterback as he gets ready for his fourth year of running the Cardinals' offense. Wenning le . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Ex-worker accused of hacking hospital system
• Local residents offer opinions on possible attack on Syria
• Charter school to move from Galleria to Celina Ed Complex
• Kenton at Coldwater highlights week one
• Celina set for road trip to Versailles
• Sommer was multi-sport star at Minster
• Celina bounced from team tennis tournament
Judith Boyer Bray, 66, St. Marys, formerly of Miamisburg, died Aug. 28, 2013, at Hospice of Dayton. She was born Dec. 29, 1946, in Dayton, to Wilbur and Betty Ennis Boyer. On May 15, 1993, she married the Rev. Dr. Eddie Bray, w . . .