Friday, September 6th, 2013 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Late plantings and dry soil have contributed to low national yield estimates of corn and soybean crops this year, according to John Leighty, a grain marketer at Trupointe Cooperative in Botkins. The USDA-released figu . . .
COLDWATER - St. Marys' girls soccer team scored twice in the first half and used a stingy defense to defeat the Coldwater Cavaliers 2-0 on Thursday at Coldwater Village Hall Soccer Field. St. Marys (3-2-1) put early pressure on . . .
ST. MARYS - Two days after seeing a five-year winning streak in the Western Buckeye League snapped, Celina's girls tennis team has won two straight matches. After dispatching Ottawa-Glandorf on Wednesday, the Bulldogs won all t . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Students share life message
• Attorneys seek dismissal of charges in Grube murder case
• County awards contracts for roadwork near Ferguson
• Village tells businesses to instal device to prevent waterline contamination
• Cost of rock salt drops again for Auglaize County
• O-G wins crucial WBL match
• Celina edges St. Marys by two strokes
• VanWormer, Clanton win Twin 25s