Thursday, September 19th, 2013 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
MINSTER - Giggles rippled through the normally quiet Francis J. Stallo Memorial Library on Wednesday afternoon as local youths came face-to-face with corsets and other Civil War-era clothing. "I see you are all dressed in the f . . .
Parkway alumnus Don Saint-Thomas nearly lost a finger after he was bit by a spider early last year, a close-call that led the multi-instrumentalist to do some serious thinking while bedridden in the hospital for five days. "Luc . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Market Street project set to begin Monday
• St. Marys BOE to resume talks with union
• Pair pleads guilty to starting Celina car fires
• Health department to keep doing own vaccination billing
• Friendly coaches set for WBL clash
• QBs the focal point for New Bremen, Parkway
• Sutter was a standout volleyball player for Celina
• Bulldogs finish third at Defiance
• This Week In Football
• Darland has eyes on USAC title
James E. Bollenbacher, 55, Kingsman, Kan., passed away Sept. 9, 2013, at his home. He was born Aug. 6, 1958, to John E. and June Brandon Bollenbacher. Surviving are two daughters, Kassie Bollenbacher Biberstine, Rockford, and . . .
Corrine Ann Snyder-Poulson, 87, Edgerton, died at 4:33 p.m. Sept. 17, 2013, at Defiance Inpatient Hospice. She was born Jan. 19, 1926, in Van Wert County, to Fred N. and Martha Ann Swander Straley. In 1948, she married Gerald L . . .
Ralph Rabe, 93, St. Marys, died Sept. 18, 2013, in the emergency department of Joint Township District Memorial Hospital, St. Marys. Arrangements are being completed with Miller Funeral Homes, St. Marys. . . .