Thursday, October 17th, 2013 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Convicted arsonists Ridge A. Matthews and Robert E. Milligan II will be the first local residents affected by the state's new arson registry that went into effect July 1. Mercer County Common Pleas Court Judge Jeffrey Ingraham . . .
MIDDLE POINT - Coldwater and Parkway opened Division III volleyball sectional tournament play with easy victories on Wednesday night at Lincolnview High School. The top-seeded Cavaliers got rolling right away and held Paulding . . .
NEW BREMEN - Nearly 50 people attended the first community meeting Wednesday night at New Bremen High School to hear more about a combined 7.91-mill bond issue and maintenance levy on the November ballot. If approved, the milla . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Book lovers feed habit, help mission project
• No action against student found with toy gun in car
• Beaver trapping allowed in parts of local state park
• Body found may be man reported missing from Indiana
• St. Marys grad gains success as promoter
• Cavaliers defense shuts out Blue Jays
• St. Marys cruises to sweep over Bath
• First place in the MAC on the line when the Cavs visit the Flyers in Maria Stein
• Celina can't afford to overlook Shawnee
• Esmonde starred as a cross country runner at Menon-Union
• This Week In Football
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, February 4