Friday, October 18th, 2013 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
NEW KNOXVILLE - Neil Armstrong Airport manager Sean Stroh is looking into a program that would feed Auglaize County forecast data directly to the Weather Channel's "Local on the 8s." The airport's weather system was last update . . .
CELINA - Just when things were starting to look bleak for St. Marys' girls soccer team, momentum changed in a hurry. Facing a 2-0 deficit early in the second half, the Roughriders scored four times within a span of 9 1/2 minute . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• FitzGerald blasts Kasich at local Democrat event
• Lake landowner seeks quicker waterline fix
• Man objects to county's support of cancer center
• Area man dies when truck bed hits overpass
• Mercer sheriff warns of possible break-in scam
• St. Marys chamber director resigns
• Rangers and Flyers move on to district competition
• Defense delivers again for Roughriders
• Bulldogs sweep Redskins in three sets
• Celina's Wenning voted best in WBL
Rachel L. Hoelscher, 88, New Knoxville, died at 10:53 p.m. Oct. 16, 2013, at Joint Township District Memorial Hospital, St. Marys. She was born July 20, 1925, in Washington Township, Auglaize County, the daughter of George and . . .
Ruth Joan Hasis, 82, formerly of Mendon, died Oct. 15, 2013, in Charlotte, N.C. Services are pending at Cisco Funeral Home, Celina. . . .