Saturday, October 26th, 2013 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A 52-year-old man from out of state was killed Friday afternoon in a one-vehicle accident on U.S. 33, east of Celina-Mendon Road. For an unknown reason, a 2007 GMC Budget rental box truck traveling westbound went off the north . . .
MINSTER - Last year's game between Minster and Versailles featured the Wildcats holding on for dear life as the Tigers tried to run away with the game early before the Orange and Black rallied late for the win. This year was a . . .
ST. HENRY - The St. Henry football team sent out their nine seniors in grand fashion in their final home game as they defeated county rival Fort Recovery 28-14 in Midwest Athletic Conference action on Friday night at the Wally Po . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Local case may set law for military benefits split
• Celina officer arrested for OVI resigns from post
• Local baby with heart defect continues battle
• Officers plan DUI detail for weekend
• Celina falls short against Kenton
• Injuries pile up in Flyers victory
• Cavs strike quickly against the Panthers
• Titans shut out Roughriders
Justin Perry Forwerck, 32, of Philadelphia, Pa., passed away Oct. 24, 2013, at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. He was born March 3, 1981, in Coldwater, to Paul Forwerck and LaDonna "Kae" Locker Merold. Paul (Kat . . .
Thursday, March 6
Tuesday, March 4