Saturday, November 2nd, 2013 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A promising growing season was stunted by dry weather and area farmers are reporting an excellent corn crop and average to below average soybean crop this year, according to ag leaders. The year began as one of the best in deca . . .
It was a tough night for two local teams as Celina and Minster saw their playoff bubbles burst. Minster would not have qualified for the postseason even if it had won Friday night but Celina would still be playing next week ha . . .
MARIA STEIN - It took just two plays to put Marion Local's football team in gear for an outright Midwest Athletic Conference title. Long touchdown runs from Hunter Wilker and Aaron Nietfeld on the first two offensive plays of t . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Assessment's goal to boost county residents' health
• County voters asked to renew district's 0.5-mill library levy
• Three candidates compete for pair of Blackcreek Twp. trustee seats
• New Bremen receives almost $250K for shared Miami and Erie Canal trail
• Celina's postseason dreams crushed in blowout loss to Elida
• St. Marys finishes the season 0-10
• Cavaliers strike quickly in win
• St. John's secures postseason invitation
• Kenton wins outright WBL crown