Tuesday, December 3rd, 2013 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Members of the Coldwater Board of Zoning Appeals have been ordered by the local court to redo their August meeting during which a property owner was denied his appeal of the condemnation of his house on Walnut Street. Mercer C . . .
Four area residents were injured early Saturday morning when the car in which they were riding veered out of control along Oregon Road, west of Celina-Mendon Road. Authorities cited the driver, Joshua L. Hanson, 20, of Wapakone . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Celina businessman wants to relaunch Main Street bar
• Residents wonder if Obamacare will affect coverage
• Two hurt when four semis collide near Wapakoneta
• Cavs linemen paving the way for offense
• Brunswick balances football and school with National Guard duty
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, February 4