Wednesday, December 4th, 2013 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Former Mercer County resident Mark Wangler has filed an appeal in U.S. District Court seeking to have his 2011 aggravated murder conviction overturned. Cincinnati attorney Christopher McDowell filed the appeal and a writ of ha . . .
ROCKFORD - Rockford council members appointed a new member Tuesday. Gary "Wilbur" Fox, 46, 408 Pearl St., was sworn in by mayor Amy Joseph during council's regular meeting and immediately assumed his duties. Fox said he volunte . . .
In her college profile, Brooke Mattingly lists her favorite book as "Oh, The Places You'll Go," a phrase to which the University of Louisville volleyball standout can attest. While her volleyball career at St. Henry flourished . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Second phase of Fort sewer project starts
• Minster to start Safe Routes to School design
• Driver who allegedly fled officers pleads not guilty
• Auglaize County engineer seeks additional funds
• Company says Coldwater solar project still on track
• Mercer County renews contract with solid waste specialist
• Cavs' Hoying receives top offensive honor in Division V
• Wilker has recovered nicely from injuries
• Crestview's three-point barrage buries Parkway
• LCC rolls to victory over St. Marys
• Cavs crush Blazers for third straight win
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, February 4