Thursday, January 16th, 2014 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Increasing income tax collections indicate area businesses are adding to their payrolls through hiring or higher wages. "It means people are working - and working within the county," said Jared Ebbing, Mercer County's economic . . .
Speculation has pumped through barber shops, card clubs and morning "coffee meetings" throughout St. Marys for the past couple of weeks and on Wednesday night, following school board approval, former Wapakoneta head coach Doug Fr . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Sheriff attributes arrest to department's social site
• St. Marys BOE rehires former football coach
• Auglaize administrator resigns without notice
• St. Marys native Dicke named chamber director
• New Bremen council OKs contract for substation project
• Celina looking to keep pace in WBL title race
• Flyers, Redskins renew MAC rivalry
• New Bremen concerned with lack of participation in extra-curriculars
• Celina adding four to Athletic Hall of Fame