Saturday, February 1st, 2014 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Jim Carpenter believes the area's homeless likely hid overnight Tuesday to avoid the bitter cold and police as officials attempted to count them. That's what he would have done when he lived on the streets more than 25 . . .
NEW BREMEN - St. Henry used a pair of first-half runs to build a 32-20 lead over New Bremen by halftime and the Redskins pulled away in the second half to post a 61-42 Midwest Athletic Conference victory over the Cardinals on Fri . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Some question if Common Core's constitutional
• Local count yields few homeless people
• Bulldogs win seventh straight
• Fort Recovery alone on top of the MAC
• Free throws lift Cavs over Tigers
• St. Marys loses on the road to Defiance
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, February 4