Tuesday, May 6th, 2014 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Proposed changes to state programs that allow high school students to earn college credit could lessen costs to parents, financially burden schools and water-down higher education classes, some local superintendents fear. The O . . .
NEW BREMEN - Although Minster softball coach Scott Robinson has had plenty to be thrilled about this season, the Wildcats' 9-1 triumph over the Cardinals may have been the sweetest of his teams' 18 wins to this point, as the Wild . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Group wants state to take responsibility for lake
• Home invasion suspect ruled competent
• Fort Recovery sewage treatment needs boost
• Healthy lifestyle, diet can be key to preventing cancer
• Neurological center to mark 30 years
• Panthers take advantage of Cavalier miscues
• Bulldogs struggle to score against Redskins
• Wenning prepared for NFL Draft
• Postseason nears for area spring sports
• Flyers rally past Redskins for 6-5 win
• Honey bee producers can report losses