Wednesday, May 7th, 2014 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
WAPAKONETA - The Heritage Trails Park District levy on Tuesday failed by 169 votes. The unofficial results show 3,231 residents voted in favor of the .6-mill, 7-year levy and 3,400 residents against it. The levy would have brou . . .
CELINA - Greg Homan on Tuesday overwhelmingly defeated Jeff Buschor as the Republican Party's choice for Mercer County Commissioner. Also, countywide levies supporting Cheryl Ann programs and the county home were approved in th . . .
ST. HENRY - Jeff Paul had 27 runs batted in entering Tuesday's Midwest Athletic Conference game with New Bremen. Number 28, however will likely be the most memorable for the St. Henry senior. Paul's two-out single in the bo . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Plow provides unique canvas for art students
• Riethman Mercer's Extension educator
• Minster police chief retiring
• Mercer County voter turnout low for primary
• Veterans memorial upgrade planned at Minster Machine Centennial Park
• Celina board approves sign variance for two new retailers coming to town
• Security lights to be installed at Shane's Park in Rockford
• Celina resident among four suspects arrested in Auglaize County drug roundup
• Election Results
• Web success leads to Minster store
• Bulldogs struggle to bring runners home
• Wildcats win 1-0 in extra innings
• Tigers hand Cavaliers first MAC baseball loss
Wednesday, March 22
Sunday, March 19
Friday, March 17
Wednesday, March 15
Wednesday, February 22