Wednesday, May 14th, 2014 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
COLDWATER - The district will spend more than a quarter of a million dollars next year to put new technology in the hands of students and teachers. Chromebook computers will be given to 700 students in grades 7-12 next year at . . .
A former Chickasaw man serving 24 years in prison for a 2008 quadruple traffic fatality could get a trial after a U.S. appeals court recently upheld a claim that his attorneys were ineffective. The Sixth Circuit U.S. Court of A . . .
SHAWNEE TOWNSHIP - Kierstan Courtney's RBI single with two outs in the bottom of the 11th inning scored McKayla Wolff as Shawnee outlasted a determined group from Celina for a 7-6 win in the Division II sectional. The Indians ( . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Auglaize mumps case suspected
• Teacher concerned about new tests
• Auglaize health commissioner retiring
• New Bremen buys property for possible future development
• Bids come in low for resurfacing project
• Heroin arrest made under new program
• Treasurer reports Parkway's finances stable if levies approved
• Thunderbirds hold off Cavaliers for 5-2 victory
• Wildcats take first day lead
• Redskins clinch share of MAC title
• Wildcats rally to beat Versailles
Wednesday, March 22
Sunday, March 19
Friday, March 17
Wednesday, March 15
Wednesday, February 22