Wednesday, May 21st, 2014 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Not many business relationships last 100 years, so Bill Montgomery and Bob Leugers had to celebrate theirs in style. The principals behind the Celina Insurance Group and Leugers Insurance agency rolled up to the Group' . . .
CELINA - One of the city's longest operating eateries has shut its doors. Casey Jones Restaurant, 438 E. Market St., closed Monday after 42 years. Business owner Randy Niblick, 61, said the "almost overnight" decision is bitter . . .
To earn four varsity letters in one sport is a tremendous accomplishment. To do it in two sports is extraordinary. At Coldwater, no athlete has ever accomplished the feat in three sports. Kelsey Koesters became the first Ca . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Election officials say wrong-sized paper ballots not major snag
• Rockford moves ahead with cleanup
• Fort Recovery gives district employees raises
• Marion organization finalizes land purchase
• Solar field to start this year
• New Bremen to honor its 67 graduates on Sunday
• Crescent Motel to open in Minster
• Wildcats roll past Redskins into title game
• Fitzgerald, Reynolds named top players
• 'Riders win 20th game of season