Thursday, May 22nd, 2014 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The Ohio Department of Natural Resources and attorneys for more than 50 Mercer County landowners are each claiming victory after the Ohio Supreme Court on Wednesday opted not to hold the state agency in contempt. The landowners . . .
COLDWATER - After playing eight innings the first time they met, Fort Recovery and Minster decided to work overtime again at the Division IV district baseball tournament on Wednesday in Coldwater. Josh Nixon's two-run triple in . . .
BATH TOWNSHIP - Ottawa-Glandorf's Megan Kitchen and Parkway's Sierra Fent didn't intend to allow many base runners. So capitalizing with runners on base was crucial for both teams. The Titans took advantage of their chances . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Funds expected to help area fire departments pay for radio system
• State again issues algae advisory for Grand Lake
• Worker killed at Versailles plant
• Prep work for dredge material site begins near Lake Campus
• Memorial High School graduation set Sunday
• County seeks bids for second phase of treatment train
• Heroin unit makes second arrest
• The Bottle Rockets, James McMurtry bringing alt-country to Wapakoneta club
• Guns 'N' Roses rocks fans at Columbus music festival
• Ranly kept focus through health battles
• Celina tennis players earn spot at state meet
• Bulldogs off to strong start at district meet