Tuesday, July 22nd, 2014 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Burkettsville native Emily Werling on Monday evening was crowned Miss Lake Festival 2014. Werling, 21, took the stage with six other contestants in the 59th annual Miss Lake Festival Scholarship Pageant in the Celina s . . .
Every summer since 1990, area families have invited Grand Lake Mariners players into their homes to stay. Some families are first-timers while others have been at it for more than decade. Though there have been both good and ba . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Local girl new Miss Lake Festival Princess
• Common Core foes speak out to Celina school board
• Wells, park improvements top village's list
• Fort sewer project finish date delayed
• Mercer still tops all Ohio counties for lowest jobless rate
• Truck series back for a second run
• Manure application technology field day set