Thursday, August 28th, 2014 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - The manager of a construction and demolition debris business - who has repeatedly been cited for public health violations - was fined $150 in court for failing to meet clean-up requirements set by the local health board. . . .
St. Henry's football program was splashed throughout plenty of newspaper headlines in 1993 and nearly all shared a common theme. "Speck" was generally the first word. More than 20 years have passed since former running back . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Blaze destroys one hog barn near Fort Recovery, damages another
• Contract awarded to add doctors' offices
• Man charged with attempted voyeurism
• Celina police warn of area phone scams
• Minster council interviews candidates for police chief
• Flyers not taking Shawnee lightly
• Questions as the season begins
• Two Minute Drill
Lois B. MacMillan, 81, Kettering, died peacefully at hospice on Aug. 24, 2014. She was born in St. Henry, to Julius and Ursula Sutter Leistenschneider. She married William W. MacMillan Jr., who survives. Also surviving are a . . .