Wednesday, August 27th, 2014 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. HENRY - Firefighters from two departments spent nearly five hours at the scene of a silo fire Tuesday afternoon. St. Henry and Burkettsville fire departments responded to the farm of Jerome May, 4190 Lange Road, around 12: . . .
ST. MARYS - St. Marys girls soccer coach Seth Hertenstein wasn't impressed when Skylar Liming scored a goal over two minutes into a game against Shawnee. So Hertenstein shouted at Liming from the sideline as she trotted back down . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• LFA approves Coldwater Creek treatment train
• Former chief appeals firing to local court
• County OKs contract for transit program
• Three-vehicle accident on U.S. 127 injures two
• Redskins beat Bulldogs in three
• Manley's goal leads Bath past Celina
• Playoff Drive
• Bulldogs' D-Line ready to lead
• Cavs' front line will be very stout
• Stammen will be all over the field
• Rethman has big shoes to fill at QB
• Stokes ready for tremendous season
• Cardinals deal with small numbers
• Pumping iron helping the Panthers
• Redskins' Niekamp hoping for big year
• Frye returns to right 'Riders' ship
• Bulldogs look to fill starting spots
• Cavaliers mix youth with experience
• Rogers takes over at Fort Recovery
• Expectations still high at Marion Local
• Wildcats ready to compete in MAC
• Jenkins has young Cardinals squad
• Veteran Panthers hope for big year
• Kramer has young Redskins roster
• Roughriders look for improvement
Susan "Sue" Collingsworth, 71, St. Marys, died 11:05 p.m. Aug 22, 2014, at the St. Marys Living Center. She was born June 10, 1943, in Garrett, Indiana, to Leroy Sr. and Martha Daughtery Lower. On April 24, 1971, she married Fr . . .
Corey Shaw, 52, Morris, Ill., passed away Aug. 17, 2014, at the University of Chicago Medical Center from complications of amyloidosis, a rare ailment he fought for nearly two years. He was born Dec. 13, 1961, in Idaho Falls, I . . .
Adam D. Warren, 34, Montezuma, died 10:15 p.m. Aug. 25, 2014, at St. Rita's Medical Center, Lima. He was born June 16, 1980, in Dayton, to Alan and Debra Mullins Warren, who survive in St. Marys. On May 18, 2003, in Clayton, he . . .
Thursday, May 28
Wednesday, May 27
Saturday, May 23
Saturday, May 23