Thursday, August 28th, 2014 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - The manager of a construction and demolition debris business - who has repeatedly been cited for public health violations - was fined $150 in court for failing to meet clean-up requirements set by the local health board. . . .
St. Henry's football program was splashed throughout plenty of newspaper headlines in 1993 and nearly all shared a common theme. "Speck" was generally the first word. More than 20 years have passed since former running back . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Blaze destroys one hog barn near Fort Recovery, damages another
• Contract awarded to add doctors' offices
• Man charged with attempted voyeurism
• Celina police warn of area phone scams
• Minster council interviews candidates for police chief
• Flyers not taking Shawnee lightly
• Questions as the season begins
• Two Minute Drill