Saturday, August 30th, 2014 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The smoke has cleared inside area businesses and, in some cases, so have the people. In 2006, Ohio became the 12th state to ban smoking at work and in public venues. Some of the changes occurring in the last six years are visib . . .
CELINA - The Celina defense shut down the Versailles offense and the Bulldog offense scored 20 points in a span of five minutes in the second half to open the 2014 season with a 26-3 win over the Tigers at Celina Stadium. The B . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• A stitch in line looks fine
• Flyers impressive in all phases in victory
• Roughriders roll past Jackets in Frye's return
• Hoying dominant against Wildcats
• Wildcats blast Redskins, 34-0
• Cardinals fall in Friday golf action
Mildred Neumann, 104, of Dayton, died Aug. 27, 2014. She was born Oct. 23, 1909, in Lima, and grew up in Coldwater before moving to Dayton. LaMar Neumann, her husband of 56 years, is deceased. Surviving are a daughter, Joan ( . . .