Saturday, September 20th, 2014 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Area motorists can expect some inconvenience Sept. 27 when more than 1,600 runners hit the pavement for the first-ever Grand Lake Marathon. Road closures and traffic delays will occur at different times throughout the . . .
FORT RECOVERY - Delphos St. John's football coach Todd Schulte summed up Fort Recovery's 39-7 win over the Blue Jays pretty easily. "Total domination, from start to finish" the veteran Blue Jays coach said. "They were faster th . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Managing costs key for farmers
• Cavaliers roll past Redskins
• Celina shuts down Defiance
• Flyers win slugfest over Wildcats
• Saldana captures Outlaws feature
• Tigers pull away from Cardinals; Rockets defeat Panthers
• Roughriders win wild overtime contest
David L. Eyink, 71, Celina, died at 2:14 a.m. Sept. 19, 2014, at Van Wert Inpatient Hospice Center. He was born July 10, 1943, in Celina to Vernon and Cecilia Reithman Eyink. On Oct. 6, 1968, he married Diana J. Linton, who sur . . .