Tuesday, October 21st, 2014 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
FORT RECOVERY - Village council members on Monday night voted to close Fort Site Street to semitrailers due to safety concerns. The ordinance, which bars semitrailers from traveling and parking on the street between state Route . . .
Only two weeks remain in the high school football regular season. The Western Buckeye League seemed to settle out into two guaranteed playoff teams and four unlikely ones. The Midwest Athletic Conference refuses to resolve itself . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Future purchases dampen Celina schools' finances
• County unemployment rate lowest since 1998
• Residents urged to check registry
• Local man held on bond for child endangering
• St. Henry schools' financial forecast a mixed bag
• Minster schools finances currently all right, treasurer says
• Celina man arrested in connection with break-ins
• Fort council discusses sanitary sewer improvements
• Roughriders blank Titans
• Bulldogs roll past Redskins
Robert "Bob" V. Feldwisch, 64, New Knoxville, died at 7:44 p.m. Oct. 19, 2014, in Yorkshire. He was born Aug. 27, 1950, in Lima, to Vernon and Joann Lammers Feldwisch, who survive in New Knoxville. Also surviving is his lovin . . .
Stephen Lawson, 57, St. Marys, died Oct. 20, 2014, at St. Rita's Medical Center, Lima. Arrangements are pending at Miller Funeral Homes, St. Marys. . . .
Carolyn Lawson, 57, St. Marys, died Oct. 18, 2014, in the emergency department at Joint Township District Memorial Hospital, St. Marys. Arrangements are pending at Miller Funeral Homes, St. Marys. . . .