Thursday, February 12th, 2015 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Eight acres of property near the lakeshore, tentatively called the Bryson Park District, could become the city's crown jewel and spur communitywide economic development, mayor Jeff Hazel said Wednesday night. "We've go . . .
When Charlie Maier reflects on his hall of fame coaching career at Coldwater, it's sort of interesting that so many of his fondest game memories played out in a gym figuratively referred to as a "Pit." The Coldwater High Scho . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Valentine's Day sweeter this year for local retailers
• Local administrators bid for county school chief's post
• St. Marys board approves purchases of 200 computers, new school bus
• Coldwater chamber honors citizens, businesses
• Health department updates procedures to meet new accreditation requirements
• Parkway superintendent's contract renewed
• Zaerr looking to move to tackle at USF
• Area girls gear up for tournament
• Wildcats, Cavs have pre-Valentine's Day date on court