Wednesday, December 16th, 2015 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
NEW BREMEN - More than 1,500 chocolate-dipped pretzels have turned fourth-graders into budding entrepreneurs. The students this week made, advertised and sold the sweet desserts as part of a unit on entrepreneurialism. The p . . .
FORT RECOVERY - For a team that had a grand total of four practices before getting the season underway, Fort Recovery has looked good. The Indians took the lead from the start and never looked back in improving to 2-0 with a 54 . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Mayor critical of budget process
• Fort students have the Christmas spirit
• Minster council OKs pay raises
• Mercer County commissioners view county home improvements
• Resource and Opportunity Center settles into new location in St. Marys
• Bulldogs run past Redskins
• Rangers top Trojans