Thursday, January 7th, 2016 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - The bones found on Sunday in a state park about 1.5 miles south of the city are likely human, experts believe, though no official confirmation has yet been made, Mercer County Sheriff Jeff Grey said at a news conference . . .
The preparation for a playoff game is something that Keith Wenning was used to during his days at Coldwater. Now, the Cincinnati Bengals quarterback is getting ready for his first taste of the NFL postseason as the Bengals host . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Young people putting fresh ideas to work in businesses
• Unvaccinated Celina students asked to stay home
• Missing Coldwater 5-year-old found safe
• Fort man gets 4 years in prison for sexual battery
• Chickasaw councilors hear updates on proposed building, water tower projects
• Zuma budget jumps due to higher costs for contracted services, money allotted for streets
• Indians look to stay hot against Panthers
• Kuether spreads holiday cheer at Ohio Wesleyan
• Rangers' title run in '97 set foundation for future