Tuesday, September 26th, 2006 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
FORT RECOVERY - If the children in K-12 meet their goal in the next two weeks, the boys and girls of Fort Recovery Local Schools will virtually walk to Tokyo and back. Pedometers were distributed Monday to students and staff to . . .
ST. MARYS - AAP St. Marys Corporation has released plans for a $23 million expansion project that will create 20 new jobs. City Mayor Greg Freewalt informed council during a Monday night meeting that the aluminum wheel manufac . . .
The weather this past weekend caused delays, postponements and cancellations across much of the southern part of the state this week. This not only inconveniences the teams themselves, but makes finding all the results to calcula . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• School to lose tax dollars
• Gas contract price drops
• Shoppers will not be in Celina Menards until 2007 Christmas season
• One polling place stays while one eliminated
• Village council takes action to change water and sewer rates
• Council moving ahead with plan to build lakefront walkway
• Officials seek public imput on proposed projects
• Ohio cattle genetics going to Israel
• Support for Ohio agriculture high, but concerns increase
• 'Riders, Indians finish with tie
• Indians improve to 8-5 with win at Bath