Thursday, October 19th, 2006 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Local clergy are speaking out against a proposed constitutional amendment that would allow slot machine gambling in Ohio if passed by voters in November. Issue 3, titled "Learn & Earn" for its intent to create college scholarsh . . .
Fort Recovery Police continue to investigate a breaking and entering at Kaup Pharmacy, 110 E. Butler St. Authorities responded to the scene at 11:17 p.m. Tuesday on reports someone had thrown a rock through a glass door in orde . . .
FORT RECOVERY - When he wasn't on the field playing this past Saturday, Jose Faller sat down or stood up on the sidelines cheering his teammates on. A couple of months ago, his only connection to the Mercer County Cougars, the . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• A step closer to improved water
• Mendon property tax levy will be on ballot
• Two-week deadline set for delivery of street cleaner
• Season tickets offered for upcoming basketball season
• Students balance studies and sports
• Celina man gets 4 years in prison
• Local man is labeled a sexually oriented offender
• Redskins ready to face Tigers
• Playoff hopefuls look for wins and some help
• Celina vs. Defiance
• Parkway vs. Minster
• Coldwater vs. Fort Recovery
• Marion Local vs. Anna
• St. Marys vs. Elida
• New Bremen vs. St. John's