Wednesday, November 29th, 2006 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
SIDNEY - Ag economist Matt Roberts is doubtful the latest wave of ethanol plants in Ohio will be profitable due to the unstable industry and the many unknowns associated with government regulations. Roberts was one of three ag . . .
Time is rapidly running out to send Christmas packages to overseas troops, according to the U.S. Postal Service. In order for packages to arrive by Christmas to overseas military locations, items must be sent by the dates below . . .
As St. Henry tailback Andy Puthoff's family stood, nestled discreetly in the southeast corner of Lima Stadium last Saturday, they had trouble keeping their emotions off their sleeves. Puthoff just rumbled 15 yards for the scor . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Local residents try for vacated state Senate seat
• Audience says - Put it where we want it
• Insurance fees takes a bite out of employee pay increase
• Family without home but all safe
• BOE decides to hold off on fund request for construction project
• Junior Fair building renovations planned
• Sex offender arrested in Celina
• Late first-quarter run dooms Parkway