Friday, January 12th, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The Dannon Co. plans to eliminate 34 jobs at its Minster distribution center later this year, with the possibility of 14 additional jobs being phased out in 2008. "We need to focus on what we do best - making yogurt," Michael N . . .
NEW KNOXVILLE - It was a short stay on top of the Division IV girls basketball state poll for Fort Recovery. Fort Recovery took its number-one state ranking on the road Thursday night only to suffer its first loss of the season . . .
COLDWATER - A teacher spoke out this week against a state initiative that encourages the simultaneous instruction of several science disciplines at each grade level. High school biology teacher Randy Wright told board members . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Sites to bury euthanized livestock a sticking point
• County SWCD gets state fund increase
• Bremen studies engineering program
• St. Marys man charged with Van Wert thefts
• Gardening and more
• Wanted: children of God
• Blue Jays are lone unbeaten in MAC
• Offense comes alive for St. Henry in second win
• Celina rolls past Kenton by 32 points
• Minster defense keeps Coldwater offense reeling
Tuesday, February 21
Monday, February 20
Saturday, February 18
Friday, February 17