Friday, May 25th, 2007 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Celina Planning Commission members authorized a site plan Thursday that will pave the way for a private warehouse in the city's Grand Lake Industrial Park. Approval of the plan came despite objections from resident Paul Arnold, . . .
A former Montezuma man was sentenced this week in Mercer and Auglaize county courts to a total of 21 years in prison for raping and sexually abusing a young girl. Gregory L. Deaton Jr., 26, of Camden, appeared in Mercer County . . .
HUBER HEIGHTS - For the sake of Craig Griesdorn's health, New Bremen might be requesting a change of venue for future regional tournament games. The New Bremen softball coach noted that Wayne High School's softball diamond has . . .
BUCYRUS - A quick start on offense has been a big boost for the St. Marys softball team all postseason and on Thursday in the Division II regional semifinal against Sandusky Perkins, it was no different. Bailey Smith blasted a . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Auditor: City should hire investment firm
• Marion Local to teach Chinese language and culture to students
• Commissioners neutral on opinion of beer sales
• Note-able service
• Plans revealed for hospital expansion
• MR/DD renews transportation contract
• Annexation given approval
• Language software to be used by students
• MR/DD director pays visit to area
• New pastor arrives at St. John
• Minster lets two-run lead slip away in fifth
Patricia Lou Dull, 81, of Hilliard, died May 18, 2007, at Traditions at Mill Run, Hilliard. She was born Feb. 28, 1926, in Fostoria, to Robert and Georgia Byerly Warner. She married Keith Dull, who died in 2000. Surviving are . . .
Mona Marsh, 49, of Fort Recovery, died May 13, 2007, at Briarwood Manor Nursing Home, Coldwater. Death was due to cancer. She was born Feb. 3, 1958, in Morehead, Ky., to Mary Ellen Henson Chandler and Howard Chandler. Her fathe . . .
Monday, October 20
Monday, October 20
Saturday, October 18