Saturday, September 15th, 2007 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. MARYS - A picture of smiling children waving American flags outside a U.S. airbase in Al Asad, Iraq, while friendly Arabic men warmly greet U.S. military personnel is not the portrait of war-ravaged Iraq Americans are used t . . .
ROCKFORD - For the third straight week, the Marion Local Flyers took on an undefeated and highly-touted opponent, and for the third straight week, the Blue and Gold took care of business. After spotting the Parkway Panthers the . . .
ST. HENRY - The St. Henry Redskin football team recovered from their first loss last week to Marion Local in a big way as they demolished the New Bremen Cardinals, 42-6, in Midwest Athletic Conference play on Homecoming Night at . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Celina water project, EPA negotiations begin
• Doctor views ATVs as safety issue
• Health insurance benefits expanded
• Celina defense exposed by Van Wert
• Fort Recovery upends Versailles
• Mistakes haunt St. Marys in defeat against Defiance
• Cavs cruise on the road vs. Rockets
• St. John's rallies for win in second half
• Titans keep pace with Van Wert in the WBL
David L. Guggenbiller, 76, 831 Heather Drive, St. Marys, died at 7:40 p.m. Sept. 13, 2007, at Wapakoneta Manor Nursing Home. He was born March 2, 1930, in Fort Recovery, to Leo and Alberta Vogel Guggenbiller. On March 2, 1960, . . .