Monday, November 5th, 2007 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The Giving Thanks community Thanksgiving dinner in Celina will survive after officials previously had said there were not enough volunteers to pull off the event. Bruce Swonger has agreed to head up the effort and pull together . . .
COLUMBUS - It seems fitting that when the state cross country championships are held at a horse racing track, the final standings should come right down to the wire. In one of the closest finishes you will ever see, the Versai . . .
COLUMBUS - It was a great day for area boys at the 79th annual boys state cross country meet. St. Henry competed as a team for the first time and finished eighth in the standings, while the Minster boys' ninth-place finish was . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Some groups still plan Christmas aid
• Petaling along in Minster
• Feds to provide additional $1 million toward four bridges
• Kiwanis' members have flipped many a pancake over the years
• Celina man must seek treatment for post-traumatic stress disorder
• Roth overcame adversity for return to Scioto Downs
• Marion reaches state volleyball with easy victory
• Tigers bow out in the regional finals
• Cavs clicking on offense
Monica C. Springer, 20, 624 N. Mill St., Celina, died at 4:52 a.m. Nov. 3, 2007, at Ohio State University Medical Center, Columbus. Death was due to natural causes. She was born Dec. 26, 1986, in Coldwater, to Robert and Barbar . . .
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, February 4