Friday, January 18th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
East Jefferson Township board of zoning appeals has granted the height variance request that gives the final go-ahead to the construction of Mercer County's first ethanol plant. Following a recess called by board chairman Jonny . . .
COLDWATER - The St. Henry Redskins rallied from a nine-point halftime deficit to defeat the Coldwater Cavaliers, 48-44, in double overtime Thursday night in Midwest Athletic Conference action at The Palace. St. Henry, winner of . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Council president elected
• Celina students take a shot at broadcasting
• Minster store seeks extension of commercial zone
• Mercer County looks into financing for jail
• Celina coasts to an easy win over Kenton
• Indians get past Flyers with clutch free throws
• O-G knocked from top of the WBL