Thursday, February 28th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. MARYS - John Hoge considers himself a rare duck in Hong Kong, where he travels four times a year selling bowling lanes and other sports floors, one of which will be a volleyball court in the 2008 Olympics in Beijing. The pr . . .
ELIDA - St. Henry pulled off the biggest upset of the Division III tournament on Wednesday night at the Elida Fieldhouse. The Redskins used their size and strength to hand top-ranked and undefeated Liberty-Benton a 51-38 loss . . .
Zumba - a fusion of Latin and international music with body sculpting movements and easy to follow steps - has people dancing all over the area. It's the latest fitness craze, says Dianne Uhlenhake, fitness coordinator at the A . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• County to pick software to track cell phone users
• Lake Campus' interim dean gets job permanently
• Marion seeks property and income taxes
• Cell phone mapping would aid Mercer County sheriff's staff
• Mercer Health buys high-tech, big dollar software package
• Teacher receives award for technology use in classrooms
• Malpractice insurance policy fully funded
• Employees of Daily Standard win in Associated Press contest
• Versailles girls one win away from state
• New Knoxville, Fort Recovery advance at Wapak
Saturday, March 25
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Saturday, February 4