Friday, February 29th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Brian Hoyng faced life with a smile and a mischievous twinkle in his eye. Although a freak accident robbed him of the ability to talk, the looks that crossed his face spoke volumes. Hoyng, the 43-year-old son of Louie and Dorot . . .
ST. MARYS - Alice Kittel's hand wraps tightly around the white Wii remote as the fingers on her other hand push the buttons like a video game warrior. With a hospital therapist beside her, the recent stroke victim raises her ar . . .
COLUMBUS - For Coldwater, it was the start the team wanted. For Versailles, it was a quick exit for part of its contingent. Coldwater seniors Tyler Kunk and Nick Uhlenhake won their opening bouts, earning a well-deserved brea . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Celina to help fund Ohio coal-burning power station
• Three vie for Republican nomination for 5th District
• Mercer County chamber recognizes area residents
• Rockford woman is one of five arrested on drug charges
• Leaping through the years
• Officials await word on grant
• Bomb threat at Mississinawa Valley school investigated
• Changing faiths is common practice
• Carter the top story of state tourney
• Strong local contingent named all-district
Monday, January 21
Friday, January 18
Thursday, January 17
Tuesday, January 15
Friday, October 12