Wednesday, May 28th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The rain that didn't arrive as predicted Memorial Day weekend has sent many farmers back into their fields to replant corn and beans. Local agriculture experts say farmers were hoping the forecasted rain would soften the surfac . . .
Celina Police investigated a pair of unusual accidents in recent days - one involving a pedestrian in a drive-thru lane at a fast food restaurant and the other involving a wife who drove over her husband's foot. Randal C. Norri . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Officials hope to reduce voters' wait
• Fort Recovery man in critical condition after weekend crash
• Top students announced at graduation ceremony
• Local individuals have strong first day
• Homan named WBL's top defensive player
• St. Henry's Kremer chooses Defiance to continue baseball career
• New type condos in Zuma offer extra space