Friday, June 13th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Elvis Jr. and his museum have left the building on state Route 703 and owner Steve Schleeter is reopening it as an auction hall and banquet/entertainment facility. Schleeter, St. Marys, said Elvis Aaron Presley Jr., the self-pr . . .
MARIA STEIN - In the small Catholic communities that dot the Grand Lake area, parish priests are much more than men who dole out Holy Communion each Sunday. They are invited guests at baptisms and graduations, hold hands with f . . .
The Great Lakes Summer Collegiate League got a face lift over the past year. There are still the same 11 teams playing in the wooden bat summer league, but only two of those teams are bringing back the same manager. Only Lima's . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Stretch cleared out
• Traffic may be jammed at new school facility
• State accepting comments on 11 farms' draft permits
• Bid for new jail waterline is less than early estimate
• Motorcyclist hurt in slide off road
• Maple seed cleanup a difficult task
• Grand Lake offense starts quick
• Coldwater ACME takes two from Marion Local