Thursday, February 12th, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Hurricane force winds struck the local area Wednesday night downing trees and power poles and damaging buildings and vehicles. No injuries were reported across the Grand Lake area. However, law enforcement was still receiving d . . .
FORT RECOVERY - Board of education members are considering a $4.3 million school construction or renovation project with financing help from the Ohio School Facilities Commission (OSFC). Board members this week learned Fort Rec . . .
NEW BREMEN - New Bremen Local Schools board of education Wednesday night decided to defer an Ohio School Facilities Commission project another year given the current state of the economy. "I can't imagine building a new buildi . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Resident suggests belt tightening
• Beaver Creek landowners want map of flood area
• SWCD investigating pollution complaint
• State budget could reduce crucial services to children
• New Bremen board prepares tax issue
• School officials support governor's ideas
• Mercer County hopes to get federal block grant for towns' development
• Celina hosting Bath for huge WBL showdown
• A look back to 50, 25 and 10 years in past
• Lakers victorious in regular-season finale
• St. Henry at Coldwater (Friday)
Saturday, March 25
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Saturday, February 4