Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Thursday, February 19th, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A St. Henry man faces up to 10 years in prison for his role in a March 15 traffic accident that claimed the lives of four Marion Township men. Staush M. Homan, 23, 582 N. Eastern Ave., pleaded no contest Wednesday morning in Me . . .
Health officials locally and across the state of Ohio are alarmed at the rising number of parents refusing to immunize their children. Between 1998 and 2008 the number of parents seeking immunization exemptions for their childr . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Man convicted in quadruple fatalities retains new lawyers
• Old water line may get update
• Dayton cop warns local druggies to stay away
• Celina negotiating to buy three properties for use as parking space
• Awards handed out at chamber banquet
• Former cop pleads no contest
• Celina has shot to earn a share of WBL crown
• Revisiting Celina's upset over Pickerington
• Girls: St. John's at Fort Recovery