Tuesday, February 3rd, 2009 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Area residents charged in December with drug-related crimes continue to appear in Auglaize County Common Pleas Court in Wapakoneta. Twenty-four people were arrested and 77 criminal charges filed following a lengthy investigatio . . .
Jason Thomas, a 25-year-old Celina man charged in connection with the death of his 101/2-month-old stepson, walked into Mercer County Common Pleas Court on Monday afternoon staring straight ahead, without so much as a glance tow . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Council plans to widen Main Street
• Indiana man gets prison time for drug trafficking
• LDC may pursue grants to buy land for lake dredge material sites
• Redskins wear down the Pirates
• Borgerding will make Capital her next home
• St. Marys suffers road defeat at Defiance
Ruth E. Felver, 69, of Celina, died at 7:17 a.m. Feb. 2, 2009, at Community Hospital, Coldwater. She was born Aug. 29, 1939, in Greencastle, Pa., to Clyde and Margaret Ingall Shearer. She was previously married to Ronald Felver . . .
Former Mendon resident, Vernon R. Hicks, 67, of Bradford, died at 5:43 p.m. Feb. 1, 2009, at Wayne Hospital, Greenville. He was born Nov. 21, 1941, in Langley, Ky. to Charles Edward and Naomi Osborne Hicks. On March 24, 1962, h . . .