Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Tuesday, March 3rd, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Members of the private Lake Development Corporation (LDC) on Monday agreed to have a local consultant investigate the possibility of securing stimulus money to help improve water quality in Grand Lake. Member Don Davis said a W . . .
Vehicle break-ins have tripled in the last year and home burglaries are up slightly as the local area feels the effects of a plagued economy. "I think it's a two-fold issue. Crime has gone up and criminals are getting braver," . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• City water coming to subdivision
• Two more suspects are arrested after drug raid
• Dayton man indicted for shooting local man
• Council tells police to seek public donations for Tasers
• Software needs replaced
• ATV riders may be fined for riding at landfill
• Dairy farmers cope with low milk prices
• Lauth hoping to make his mark at state meet