Tuesday, March 3rd, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Members of the private Lake Development Corporation (LDC) on Monday agreed to have a local consultant investigate the possibility of securing stimulus money to help improve water quality in Grand Lake. Member Don Davis said a W . . .
Vehicle break-ins have tripled in the last year and home burglaries are up slightly as the local area feels the effects of a plagued economy. "I think it's a two-fold issue. Crime has gone up and criminals are getting braver," . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• City water coming to subdivision
• Two more suspects are arrested after drug raid
• Dayton man indicted for shooting local man
• Council tells police to seek public donations for Tasers
• Software needs replaced
• ATV riders may be fined for riding at landfill
• Dairy farmers cope with low milk prices
• Lauth hoping to make his mark at state meet